Mapp Gas, N. W: 453.6g (16OZ) , for Portable Welding
|FOB Price:||US $4-4.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||400 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|400 Pieces||US $4-4.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Mapp gas
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: SIKELAN
- Specification: 453.6G
- Constituent: Industrial Mixture
- Chemical Property: Inflammable Gas
- Transport Package: Cylinder and Carton
- Origin: China
It produces a relatively hot flame (2976° C) with a high heat release in the primary flame (inner cone) (15, 445kJ/m3) less than for acetylene (18, 890 kJ/m3), but much higher than for propane (10, 433 kJ/m3).
The secondary flame also gives off a high heat release, similar to propane and natural gas The combination era lower flame temperature more distributed heat source and larger gas flows compared with acetylene results in a substantially slower pierce time.
1. Its diameter is 75mm height 280mm and gross weight 880g convenient for holding and carrying.
2. The welding temperature can be reached 1350° C and the burning temperature can be reached 1980° C under condition of anaerobic combustion-supporting.
3. S The burning time can be gotten 2 hours and 40mins continuance under normal working circumstance.
4. It guarantees you good jointing and shorter working time because of its scientific blend proportion and favorable flame characteristic.
Packing and storage:
1. Disposable steel cylinder (size Φ 75X280mm; N. W: 453.6g(16OZ); 12 PCS/CTN).
2. Cylinder should be stored in cool dry and ventilated place.